Tuesday 12 July 2011

Valentine's Day Sms ,Messages | Valentine's Day messages for friends

Happy Valentines Day Quotes: List of Romantic and Famous Valentines Day Quotes: Just as how we are just excited for Valentines Day .Valentine's Day love quotes and sayings can beautifully express the feelings of heart. Read on to explore cute Valentines Day quotations.Send these Messages to Partners...and Wishing them...Watch Below the Best Valentine's Day Sms,Messages......
Valentine's Day Message 1:
If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say 'My love will be the last one to die'. 

Valentine's Day Message 2:
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. 

Valentine's Day Message 3:
I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you. 

Valentine's Day Message 4:
For the one who gave me the courage to love with all of my heart to the person who is like no other. Happy Valentines Day! 

Valentine's Day Message 5:
I never dreamed that one touch could change my life until you took my hand in yours.

Valentine's Day Message 6: 
There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park,but nothing is more be beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark! 


Valentine's Day Message
 7:
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you! 

Valentine's Day Message
 8: 
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this. 


Valentine's Day Message
 9: 
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes. 


Valentine's Day Message
 10: 
Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love. 


Valentine's Day Message
 11:
I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.
Valentine's Day Message 12:
It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!
Valentine's Day Message 13:
If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!
Valentine's Day Message 14:
I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.
Valentine's Day Message 15:
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you. 

Valentine's Day Message
 16: 
The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you. 


Valentine's Day Message
 17:
Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you. I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you.
Valentine's Day Message 18:
One day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky If I Wer To Buy u A Bunch Of Roses,I Wud Place A Plastic One In The Middle,Ten Say My Love Will Be The Last One To Die HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's Day Message 19:
I wish I would be Tear to take birth Form your eyes,To run on your checks and to die on your lip.Be My Valentine We cannot be together, But we'll never be apart, For no matter what life brings us, You're always in my heart. Happy Valentine's Day! 
Valentine's Day Message 20:
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
Valentine's Day Message 21:
Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and lay from your heart. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Valentine's Day Message 22:
I will love you forever! I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU! 
Tags:
Valentine's Day Sms , Valentine's Day Messages, Valentine's Day Wishing sms, Valentine's Day best messages, Valentine's Day Ecards, Valentine's Day Msg Greetings, Valentine's Day romaintic messages, Valentine's Day funny msgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment